Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

That's Life Competition Answers - Issue 8

Discussion in 'Bargain Basement' started by Golden Retriever, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Golden Retriever New Member

Found by korkythekat

Expirey - 07/03/2011That's Life Issue 8To Log out after you've submitted your answers..Go back to the home page, underneath the "Poll' on your right hand side the Log Out is there)*Register/Log in..http://www.thatslife.co.uk/competitions**(Trip to Paris - Three Nights for two at the Luxury 4* Victoria Palace HotelBottle of Champagne on Arrival,£300 to spend(T&C'sThe prize break in Paris is for 2 adults sharing a junior suite on a B&B basis. The break may be taken any time up to 29 February 2012, excluding 1 to 5 June, 20 to 26 June, 1 to 7 July, 26 to 31 August, 19 to 23 September, 1 & 2 October, 30 & 31 December and 13 to 17 February. All other dates are subject to availability, Return flights will be arranged from a suitable UK airport,Transfers are not included. The winner's party must make their own arrangements for travel insurance before departure)***page 3,Puzzle 1 - Pile-Up:10 x £100 - REMINDERpage 7,Puzzle 2 - Win a Trip to Paris + £300:- FASHIONpage 17,Puzzle 3 - The X-Word Factor:1 x £3,000 - LINGER IN THE LOOpage 22,Puzzle 4 - SuperSearch:1 x £1,000 - LIFEGUARDpage 22,Puzzle 5 - Prize Pointers:5 x £200 - FOLIAGEpage 30Puzzle 6 - Quick Su-doku:10 x £100 - 766page 30,Puzzle 7 - Fit Five:5 x £200 - MARSH page 30,Puzzle 8 - Code Break:Code Break: 5 x £200 - BEACHpage 38,Puzzle 9 - Spot the Difference:5 x £200 - B3,....*'Disclaimer - These are my Suggested answers for the magazine entry, if you have the mag/done the puzzles & find a different answer/* typo please pm me & i'll update the first post for everyone :)I do hope i've done the correct answers though & the postman brings a nice surprise for you :)If you copy/paste my answers onto another competition site, i'm not responsible for you getting 'bumps' on your postings for the incorrect/typo answer & would appreciate peeps not copying answers onto other competition sites, thank you.Good Luck.*

More...