Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Arsenal Fans Or People who've been arsenal this season 06/07..

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by woody2, May 3, 2007.

1. woody2 New Member

Any one out there know pubs or bars which away fans can go into without ne trouble off down on sunday for chelsea game.

Cheers.

PS. Best tube station to get off at??
  2. stevelondon20 Member

go to any pub in finsbury park mate. Nice there, and your guaranteed to still come out with ur body parts intact llol
  3. woody2 New Member

hahahahahahaha i like abit of a dooo u know what i mean with singing n provoking each other but not off down this weekend lookin for a proper doooooo!!! which is best tube station to get off for there then, im parking in stanmore best place for me to park since im comin from huddersfield(west yorkshire)
  4. stevelondon20 Member

stanmore station is good for parkin yeh. Bit of a way from the ground tho. Get the jubilee line down to green park and change for the victoria line there mate
  5. woody2 New Member

nice one... u an arsenal fan?? yeah thats why we park at stanmore best for parkin n only costs me a £1 on a weekend n £3 midweek games
  6. stevelondon20 Member

nahh, i`m chelsea mate, always have been, but my bird is gunners mad. Poor her lol
  7. woody2 New Member

hahahahahaha good lad nice to see a follow fan on here. u get to many games?
  8. stevelondon20 Member

not many mate. But whenever at all possible!
  9. Terry Active Member

Shame you're going to lose against us next wednesday. I'm sure the Carling Cup will do you for this season lol
  10. stevelondon20 Member

u reckon yeh, bring it on mate. We wil lbe all guns blazing. And we're gonna beat u in the cup
  11. woody2 New Member

nice one.. u go to many away games or home?
  12. stevelondon20 Member

home mainly
  13. woody2 New Member

fair play just bit of a pain living up north for mr tbh wish i lived down south.
  14. stevelondon20 Member

Yeh, must be a real bugger. My cousin is a spurs fan (boo lol) and she lives in newcastle.She has some crappy journeys to make!
  15. woody2 New Member

yeah i know how she must feel. its worst for mid week games. didnt get bk till half 1 in morning when we playd liverpool in semi's. had to be up for work at 6.
  16. stevelondon20 Member

ooo othats not good :(
  17. Terry Active Member

Thank you Arsenal for holding Chelsea to a draw :)
  18. stevelondon20 Member

gifted u the title pal
  19. Terry Active Member

We would of won it sooner or later but it's just good now because we can claim our trophy back at Stamford Bridge.
  20. stevelondon20 Member

next year will all be different