Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Big Brother

Discussion in 'Media' started by cathyquigley, May 9, 2007.

1. stevelondon20 Member

haha. Where did that come from?
  2. debz New Member

lol at amo...i aint watched it at all this time never usually do though..
    its pathetic tho coz chanelle is from near me so everyone is trying to claim some sorta fame or sumert every1 knows her in some sort of way....
    i dont no her bt my m8s bro does and the sun newspaper text him asking if he would consider selling stories and there big money in it etc...got his number from facebook how sad is that...he aint selling nothing though..someone i work with friends wi her too and another friend of theres did sell a story and one photograph for 500quid so not bad rly
  3. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

I havnt even bothered turning on the tv anymore to watch it! Just watched the end the other night to do with Emily being racist! thats it

But i heard someone was put in the house last night!!! WOW:flex:

big brother 8 sucks big time!!!
  4. darrenconwy New Member

That Irish lad who just went in,,,,,,,,,,,whats he on, all that comes out of his mouth is bull.
    Someone should give him a toilet roll to wipe his mouth.
  5. stevelondon20 Member

With some people though, it seems if ur in that house, ur granted a life permit to bull****
  6. cathyquigley New Member

im lovin it. girls are so *****y, think its great to watch...... think last years was worse.
  7. stevelondon20 Member

It can only get better i guess...
  8. cathyquigley New Member

anyone see it last night with the fish task. yuck. i hope carole goes, shes boring. nicky is such a cryer.
  9. stevelondon20 Member

charley is so nnoyin. She never shuts up and needs to get out that house. Hope they nominate and evict her next week. As for this week. Shabnam I reckon will go
  10. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

I would drown charley in a basin of her own S**t if I went into the house.
  11. stevelondon20 Member

hehe, sounds about right. She should just get the **** outta there
  12. vicky2004 Member

shab TO GO HATE HER all she does it flick her HAIR does my head in
  13. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

She looks like a baboon !!
  14. barratt23 New Member

who got the boot then :)
  15. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Please say shabnam has gone, she really bugs me, have only watched it a couple of times and nearly ended up throwing the remote at the t.v

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. cathyquigley New Member

yes shes gone. loved it last night. think its gettin better and better
  17. cathyquigley New Member

cant believe charley got away without bein nominated this week. i hope that ole man goes
  18. cathyquigley New Member

am i the only one watching???????

see charley last night, she cracks me up. how far up her own hole can she get!