Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

FA Cup final - Chelsea VS Man Utd

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Admin, May 19, 2007.

?

FA Cup final Winner is...

Chelsea 8 vote(s) 72.7%
Man Utd 3 vote(s) 27.3%
  1. Ianw06 WANTS TO BE A MOD ???

Well blade it is important the fa cup just your sour cause u didnt win!!
    If we hadnt lost chech during the season we would have won the title
    just wait till next season

With your ponsey up his own arse show off Ronaldo!!!!(that guy really is a w**ker and monkey boy Rooney lmao
  2. stevelondon20 Member

Ha haa, everything is true ^^^ well said ian! :)
  3. Terry Active Member

How many awards did he win again? :eek: I ain't sore about losing the FA Cup at all. That really didn't bother me. The Premiership trophy is back where it belongs and it's staying there trust me ;)
  4. stevelondon20 Member

no way. Next season its ours. With the best keeper and defender in the world out, we were weaker than usual, and next season will reclaim the title
  5. Terry Active Member

You would say that you have the "best" keeper and defender but I disagree. The best keeper IMO is Reina of Liverpool. He knocked you out the Champions League lol. And the best defender is either Nesta of AC Milan or Vidic from Utd. John Terry is ****. I don't see what all the fuss is about tbh. He shouldn't of been made England captain either. Gerrard should of got that.
  6. neeraj New Member

so chelsea win the reserve cup o sorri carling cup and fa cup with over 200mil spent and on injuries yoru rich enough to have cover for you team i mean not like you didnt chelsea just was not good enough this yr i mean 2-2 at bolton who was missing then at the start of the yr if you was told u win these two cups by playing long balls would you b happy i fink not
  7. stevelondon20 Member

Hang on, lemme rub my eyes and read that again. I swear u just said john terry was **** there. Yep, u did. Just read it again. Come on man, there is no ****ing way u can say that jt is ****. He is one of the best, if not the best defender in the world. And u think he is ****e hehe. What a load of bollocks :beee:
  8. Terry Active Member

No i mean every word of it. He is not the best defender in the world. He is good but no where near the best.
  9. stevelondon20 Member

if he isnt the best defender in the world, I can go with that, but to say he is **** is an outlandish statement. And now your saying he is good. Make up your mind mate :D
  10. Zoikes Doesn't give a **** about 'post counts'

Shame we wooped you 3 - 0 next time round ;]

Drogba is shocking. HE missed an open goal, 'He slipped... / JUST BAD EYE CO-ORDINATION'

He sent the ball screaming towards the side lines, when he was aiming for goal xD

FUNNY.
  11. prabu New Member

Chelsea
  12. Lucas Shrek New Member

Chelsea the best football team having some extraordinary players like Drogba who can one handedly won any match.