Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

lovefilm.com

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by criminal23, Oct 21, 2004.

1. criminal23 New Member

Anyone else use this website for renting dvd's, just signed up yesterday looks pretty good over 23'000 dvd's to choose from and you get a months free rentel if someone refer's you to the site :D

I want to refer a few mates because both the referer and the new member get a months free rentel am i best off waitin till my month is nearly up or will they just add the extra month on....does anyone know???

Thanks
  2. Terry Active Member

Surely it should say in the terms and conditions.
  3. criminal23 New Member

If I refer a friend, do I get anything in return?
    Yes! First, let your friends know about our service by clicking on "Tell a Friend" in the top menu bar. If your friend becomes a full member of LOVEFiLM you'll be given a free month for yourself.

thats all it says:confused:
  4. Terry Active Member

email them an ask
  5. lilminxshell Brummie

my mate uses this, he loves it. i can't be arsed with it, i'll only get run into bills!
  6. criminal23 New Member

Prices aint to bad its only 15 quid a month and you can have any 3 at one time there suposed to have a good turn around but ill have to wait and see, if they turn out to be pants i can cancel my subscription with no charges so its worth a try ;)
  7. lilminxshell Brummie

it's alrite if you like renting out a lot but i dont really get movies out much unless i got someone around
  8. Had a few months with them, there the best rental company I reckon.
  9. criminal23 New Member

Imprssed,

Signed up wednesday night received my 1st 3 this morning stuck them on my hard drive and back they went :)
  10. That's illegal!!

(Pm me for cheap dvds with labels.. lol)
  11. lilminxshell Brummie

exactly. good for money making! but u cant copy all of them some are copyrighted arent they
  12. criminal23 New Member

Got more then enough of my own and very much doubt you could beat my suppliers prices anyways ;)

Thanks anyway
  13. lilminxshell Brummie

lol.well i get 'em free anyways so no point in renting
  14. criminal23 New Member

Use a prog called dvd decrypter