Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Make money

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ongobay, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Ongobay Active Member

Apparently you can make alot of money through this, if someone buys things through your online shop then you make money, you dont have to do anything except advertise it. Sounds ok, I couldn't be arsed to advertise it but maybe you might.

Click here

[Edited on 23-6-2003 by Ongobay]
  2. Terry Active Member

Bet its a con
  3. Ongobay Active Member

lol more than likely..... anyone already joined on that site? good stories? bad stories?
  4. clactongirl2002 New Member

is it in pounds?
  5. Jonesy New Member

must be a con :(
  6. clactongirl2002 New Member

has anyone tried it?
  7. Ongobay Active Member

Yup pounds i think, basically you set up your url for it which is free, then you advertise it and when people buy a phone or ringtones or anything like that then you get comission.
  8. Ongobay Active Member

You don't have to pay anything.... cant see how the would rip you off, you must make them a fortune while you yourself get a lil bit.
  9. morph New Member

i bet it takez tyyyyyyyyym ta do!!
  10. connectya New Member

I have tried some much easier ways for making money, it no need the purchasing brought by my forum advertisement, just the forum advertisement exsit on the forum for two days, I can get $30 per post. If you have any interesting, you can just PM me.