Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Man Utd VS Arsenal

Discussion in 'Sports' started by chocice, Jan 3, 2006.

?

What will happen?

Arsenal Win 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Man Utd Win 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Draw 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. chocice New Member

This is a pretty big game and it could be make or break for Arsenal, who do you think will win and what do you think the final score will be?
  2. scott.herring Active Member

Arsenal win 2-1.... I hope!
  3. Terry Active Member

Man Utd will win 4-0 ;)
  4. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

Arsenal are finished! Manu will beat them about 3-1
  5. scott.herring Active Member

0-0 at half time! I dont know who looks like conceding first. Hopefully UTD though
  6. Terry Active Member

Final score was 0 - 0
  7. Dan New Member

Good game arsenal dominated it was brilliant without keane & vieria lol no fighting but rooney played a good game abit dirty and mouthy at times but it was good
  8. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

can you get anything right?
  9. Dan New Member

the first half arsenal did dominate the second half was man utd's but they didnt take there chances, plus arsenal should of had a penalty.
  10. Orangefre@k In Moderation

It was a sh!t game - really boring! Uniteds touch was appalling and arsenal hardly looked liked scoring.
  11. Terry Active Member

Arsenal never dominated at anytime of the game :rolleyes: Just face it Arsenal are sh!t and are very poor this season. I've heard rumours that Henry and Pires are thinkin about moving to other teams. Henry to Barcalona and i don't know where Pires is thinkin of going. As i said they are rumours and i don't know if they are true.
  12. smsc-mad smsc-mad.Remo.Fibbler1

not much of a footy fan but if Arsanel dominated, why dint they have a big score to potray there domination?
  13. Dan New Member

yeah the rumours of them two going are all over the place god knows if its true or not i hope not but if they do then they do. arsenal have been poor this season so have man utd i mean who loses 2-1 to blackburn, and then gets knocked out of the champions league lol ah well we might just win the champions league who knows
  14. Terry Active Member

How have we done sh!t? We are 2nd in the table and still in the FA Cup and Carling Cup lol. So what if we ain't in the Champions League. Arsenal might not even make next seasons champions league with the way they are playin :rolleyes:
  15. Dan New Member

we will make it dont you worry tottenham are only 6 points ahead of us and we still have to play them again so watch and see. we'll finish 2nd or 3rd this season dont you worry about that :)
  16. crazydealer New Member

yeah man! man u to win! yay!
  17. Jonesy New Member

I thought ronaldo was ment to be good........ even some of our players would of scored some of the chances he missed..........and thats saying something......
  18. Terry Active Member

[IMG] lol
  19. chocice New Member

well i heard in the news today that Henry staying at Arsenal!! Im glad to hear this but what does everyone think?
  20. Dan New Member

lol lol lol