Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Moderators

Discussion in 'Website Issues & Suggestions' started by sunnychuckle, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunnychuckle New Member

To the site owner/admin.

One of your moderator Area52 is taking advantage using his/her(?) "moderator skills" and closing a thread with not having a clue what the thread was about.
    Thread: new smsc found after 1st day of seeking..

This is not fair...
  2. Area52 Active Member

Thanks for the PM!
  3. Resident Member

Lol, Who are you Sunny? Area is doing his job, closing pointless threads.
  4. Area52 Active Member

You guys were going way off topic!

SO i closed it.
  5. sunnychuckle New Member

I understand and appreciate it you closed the topic. But your comment about closing the thread was inappropriate.
  6. sunnychuckle New Member

Resident, read the thread before judging me... :rolleyes:
  7. sunnychuckle New Member

By the way, who am i? I will tell you and the other monkeys on this website.
    Used to work for Nokia in Hungary as a network engineer. Worked on building Vodafone HU network, still remember when Vodafone users were roaming on Pannon`s network. Nightmare it was, we engineers were always on call, but Vodafone paid f*****g good money so didn`t care... But back to your question, that is what i was, and i work now as an engineer, not in hungary, in the uk as u might have guessed. Which industry? Let me keep this secret... :) You may or may not believe me, i don`t care.
    So, who are you mister hungarian seeker???:tooth:
  8. Resident Member

Monkeys? Well, in fact i don't care who you are. Vodafone used both networks when they started. You could access their voicemail system throu both networks for free and could send voicemails which called you and you could record your reply after the beep. It was awesome. As well as accessing the voicemail system of T-mobile throu 0680 numbers. It really doesn't matter who I am. :)
  9. Terry Active Member

Closed. No one cares :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.