Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

My account

Discussion in 'Website Issues & Suggestions' started by LuckyNats, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

Someone here knows my password. was checking my signature an noticed it was gone along with the websites i had up. It also says its non smsc websites. Which is true. Anyways what im trying to say is my signature is gone an my websites are changed to smsc.

whoever done this own up now:mad:

I'm changing my password to something harder this time:mad:

This is what my sig was
    [IMG]

and i had h**p://www.prawntickler and chilloutforum with in bold
    Non smsc websites

2. crazydealer New Member

when the sig is changed the members should be notified! shouldn't they?
  3. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

Nope i never got anything:mad:
  4. Terry Active Member

You do realise that the forum had to install a new backup not so long ago and that it was at least 3 weeks old? Maybe thats the problem.
  5. crazydealer New Member

could be that too. Eire, i said they SHOULD (not that they do send them) send a PM notifying of the change.
  6. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

Crazydealer I would suggest you don't complain or even attempt to make critical comments when you are basicaly taking the p*ss with a banner to some cr*ppy site and a vote button in your signature.
  7. Area52 Active Member

Well its nothing to do with me with your sig changing, ask JD if he has altered it!
  8. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

Yeah maybe your right. But just incase im going to change my password soon. So could the admins be ready to activite my account again.
  9. crazydealer New Member

i don't remember complaining! anyway, can't be arsed to argue with you so am off this topic for now...
  10. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

-Amo could you please keep the fights of this thread. This is a serious thing here.

Just think what if someone does know my password what's the chances of them trying to do things an get my Ip blocked.

P.s Crazydealers website is currently trying to set up new things to make it better.

Give it time Amo it will be good enough soon.

Thanks
  11. Epsos live each day as it comes

not being critical or anything but all sights take tme its taken this site how long since 2002 to become good also eire2005 i hope you get your sig prob sorted but maybe one of the mods removed it or you lost it in the back up
  12. Terry Active Member

crazydealers site is **** and always will be. Theres too many mobile phone forums just lately.
  13. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

Thank you Epsos.:)
  14. NuWeb New Member

Eire, i had the same problam with my signuture, it turned out it was Tez, getting to friendly in the MOD CP, pannel.

Changed from nuweb to prawnticker .. his website.

Dont worry about it, because he said it was only for a laugh... it was realy funny. not. that was like 3 week ago.
  15. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

You always have to start ***** don't you, you are such a little pr*ck.
  16. Matt Soopa Doopa Moderator

Closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.