Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

New Job!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Matt, May 3, 2007.

1. Matt Soopa Doopa Moderator

Just got told I've got the job about a hour ago, start tommorow!!!. Went for the interview about 3 hours ago which is good. It's nothing special, working in a warehouse order picking / data entry. It's to put me on 'till september, as im back off to college (CANT WAIT!!)... Only £6 to start but oh well :D

Nervous though, used to call centre / office work :confused:
  2. Admin Administrator

Pretty good. If you work for Amazon or Ebuyer's warehouse let me know. ;)

Well done!
  3. Matt Soopa Doopa Moderator

Lol, it's working for a cable company.. So sorry, unless you need cables?

Thankya, been outta work about 2 weeks, feels a lifetime. Cant wait to get back into work :D
  4. debz New Member

cool well done
  5. stevelondon20 Member

congrats mate
  6. Matt Soopa Doopa Moderator

Not starting today now, starting next week. Going to another job interview this morning, just for something to fall bak on :D
  7. cathyquigley New Member

congrats
  8. Matt Soopa Doopa Moderator

Thank ya. Nothing special at all. I was just bored so thought I'd tell ya.
  9. phreaky Ride Fast, Die Young

You should apply for a company called Bio Gas. You work around the world on landfill sites.. which is the crap bit but the money is great(about 900quid a week - starting pay) and like i say you get to travel. All travel, hotels etc is paid for and the work is easy! I got a job there and wrked in Poland for 2 weeks. Jobs they had lined up were places like China, Mexico, Peru & Poland again lol. Good job if you don't have a mrs.. which is why i left.
  10. stevelondon20 Member

christ, that does sound appetising mate!