Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

NuWeb making false accusations...

Discussion in 'Website Issues & Suggestions' started by -AMO-, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

We all know how sneeky this little kid can be and once again he is pm'ing me accusing me of hacking smsmasters. He is doing this to stir up more trouble on here and should be punished.

[IMG]
  2. Matty New Member

Seriously, he should just give up.

What's the point in visiting somewhere where you know absolutley no-one likes you?
  3. djmonsi New Member

keep goin mate. just stop this hacking business...

its over long back. dont distroy the image of this forum.
  4. Epsos live each day as it comes

what a pointless pm without proof he cant proove anything and i dont think amo did it any it was prob nuweb himself thats why he is passing the blame

i think this thread should be shut no offence amo cus it will turn out like the last one
  5. NuWeb New Member

STFU, that image in my sig is their because of the restore, where i put it their because amo had it in his!!!

Also, -amo- in my eyes is the most likly as he is the one who keeps getting banned and stuff.. He the only obvios person with a grudge.

Hey, jonesy, remember when you got hacked and someone deleated all posts on M-F .. just rememberd.

----------------------

Also you are all saying stop and not to spoil forum image, thats why i used the feature of the forum "personal Message" ... keep it off of post.

Dident expect amo to winge on a forum.

( also, i have removed sig now )
  6. Matty New Member

Nobody mentioned the signature...

Really though, saying it on the forum is part of an argument, PMing is like a serious accusation.
  7. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

One thing...

Although admin and I don't always see eye to eye he knows he can trust me. Unlike you the human leech.
  8. Terry Active Member

NuWeb will recieve a one week ban for accusing -AMO- of hacking smsmasters. And if Admin decides to unban him then thats his choice.

Anybody else thats caught accusing people will also face a one week ban.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.