Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

sagem my401x

Discussion in 'Mobile Unlocking' started by karin, Jun 12, 2007.

1. karin New Member

SAGEM 401X

I want to unlock this phone which is on Orange. No one has been able to help so far though a poster on another forum has kindly given a couple of phone numbers which I can try to morrow - meanwhile anyone out there with any ideas!! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
  2. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Hi karin its me off the other forum, i've just posted on there if you have no joy with the phone numbers posted I might be able to organise a courier to pick the phone up and unlock it as somebody near me can do it and will be returned to you within 48 hours at no charge ( No charge for unlocking and no charge for the courier as I have plenty of contacts) !! xx
  3. stevelondon20 Member

sounds too good to refuse karin
    ;)
  4. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Its the sagem phones, you dont get that many that need unlocking, but the equpment you need (box) costs a load of money and to get the money back you pay for it will take you a couple of years and by that time there are a s**t load of new models out but I do know a fella that can unlock them and any help I can give will be given !! (plus her avatar looks hot !!! lol ) !!!!
  5. stevelondon20 Member

hehe, okies pal. The avatar hey, whats the chances of her lookin like that tho hehe :)
    ur right about sagem tho, they aint much cop. They are like a poor rival to samsung. I only previously used to buy nokia phones, now i'm more open minded, but would never touch a sagem lol
  6. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Yeah samsungs are 3rd in line but in unlocking terms samsungs are second coz I get hold of the unlocking clips for a fiver and then when you've unlocked it can sell the clip on ebay for £7 so make a bit of a profit, but nokias and samsungs are so easy to use, so going back to the avatar do you reckon she looks lke nora batty !! ha ha
  7. stevelondon20 Member

hehe, a resemblance to nora definitely. Jeeez lol! :)
  8. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Oh god !! my bellys just done a Kubica formula 1 spin ! ! !
  9. stevelondon20 Member

lol. crazy!
  10. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Dont you just know she will be on here i a bit and give me a man-gyna
  11. stevelondon20 Member

hehe. Yeh prob. If it did turn out ot be a geezer u would be a bit gutted wouldnt ya hehe :)
  12. Terry Active Member

I like people that stay on topic ;)
  13. stevelondon20 Member

I normally do. This is just an informal chat
  14. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Whoops sorry !!
  15. Terry Active Member

If you want to chat then use the PM funtion.
  16. stevelondon20 Member

It was only a brief conversation, but yes we will PM and continue our conversation there
  17. karin New Member

The answer is that I don't look QUITE as good as the picture - who does?? - but then nowhere as near as gruesome as Nora Batty - tho' maybe I should invest in a pair of wrinkled stockings!!!
  18. stevelondon20 Member

hehe. Yeh, stockings :) bless!
  19. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Solution for Karins phone has now been sorted, have a good holiday karin.
  20. kanaga Member

U may try this site http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/ .This will help you to unlock your mobile.With the help of this you can unlock your mobile..