Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Semi Finished

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Designz, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Designz New Member

Xs ..

Xs is the new name suffix to my design place

http://xs.power-web-design.com/

I know there is still a bit to go , dont panic! lol

tell me what ya think

Phil

PS Muhammed , Dim. will back me up when i say i have only done alterations to his site and not built it from scratch , i have also made it clear in my portfolio!
  2. reyna12 New Member

Splash has a bot at the bottom qhich has been on different background and is all jaggy. Background of text on main page is 1 image and it just ends not even near the bottom, nice logo, crap buttons. Needs a more proffesional look.
  3. thats not wot people who see my poirtfolio will say tho! thay will just finkl u edited it 2 make it look like it is now! ALL U DONE IS PUT IN A BLUE BOX AT THE TOP!
  4. Designz New Member

lol , muhammed , if you look i have done more than edit the tables u have put , i have also changed his logo at the top , and made various banners for him , Dont get the wrong end of the stick until u know the full story ,

Any way with that out of the way , more improvements will be made with graphical improvements

Phil
  5. reyna12 New Member

No im backing up muhammued the only thing different is the contact bit i see nothing else changed.
  6. Designz New Member

yup that changed, the logo that was originally at the top , that has been changed , also the table layout , and corrected some html errors that was made