Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Under age drinkers

Discussion in 'Real World Issues' started by LuckyNats, Oct 15, 2005.

1. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

I am sick of young youths today. Last night was the worst night iv ever seen in years.
    I live in a street behind a playing field and beside a primary school. Recently the playing field has been covered up because they are building a holy cross collage. Leaving the under age drinkers no where to go.

:mad:

Last night from 8.30pm they was around 100 young teenage girls and boys at the age of 13 up to 15 or 16 gathered around my street. The neighbours thought it was nothing but when it came to 9.00pm it got worse. A taxi came into our street and 4 or 5 teenagers came over and took the carry outs. their was around 9 or even more bags fulled with drinks.

It kept getting more and more worse. I had to bring the cat and dog in. They where loud and then started throwing an smashing bottles into gardens. My next door neighbour phoned for her son to come home as she was scared out of her mind. My mam was going mad and phoned the taxis. everyone denied it. But the whole neighbour including myself seen which taxi it was and we were told that they phoned sending the drinks to someones house when they aint really in. They sent it to 9 and 13 number.:mad:

This stayed on all night till 4.00am, but today one of my neighbours came in and told me and my mam that one of the girl that was drinking here last night was rushed to the hospital. Over the head of drinking.

Later the whole street is planning on going to the commuinty of our wee street and going to get something done about it.:mad:
  2. Terry Active Member

Welcome to the 21st century.
  3. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

Its not right. First it was over at the chapel grounds then fields now here.
    There not on.:mad:

When i was that age i stuck to the bloody melvin hall grounds. well I didnt drink till i was about 15. :blush:
  4. crazydealer New Member

underage drinking is illeagal and the people who do it and cause anti social behaviour, their parents should be given a fine maximum of £10000
  5. cathyquigley New Member

i cant really say anything cos i was an underage drinker too. we used to phone our carryouts to the carlton drive ph box or number one and got it no problem. i used to be down at melvin too tasha. looking back it was disgusting the amount of old perverts that used to hang around too -alot older than us and we didnt care at all :s my mum and dad actually took me to the police one time :mad: when i was 14 to try and scare me and reported the taxis but nothing was done and it just made me want to rebel against her more and i was drinking again the week after.
  6. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

Their still is perverts down in Melvin hall:mad: My grandad was going to hit me for drinking. lol i was in a while bad state. :( Was throwing off everywhere. then grounded for 2 weeks. :( Was never brought to the police for drinking, but i was brought to the police on my 16th birthday when my friend was nearly raped outside katys up a bit the firestation. It was in the paper again about July. They are still looking for that person.:confused:

Why does everyone go to carlton drive phone box cant they just go down the melmount road instead.:shocking:
  7. Squibalicious ~ROAR~

I was an underage drinker but I hate seeing young kids getting drunk and vandalising the streets. I had a go at a group of youths drinking and smoking in a primary school playground. There were empty cans and broken bottles everywhere its awful :(
  8. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

I had a long list of writen :( now its gone :( I says that their at it again with the drinkin only this time,the wee boy was caught with a joint
  9. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

The police are coming up now to Carlton drive. They smashed my house window, half of the neighbours ran after the crowd and they threw a tree in an hit my dog.
  10. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

I know, im trible posting. here is the picture of the police here. its hard to see it, But its there. lol

[IMG]