Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

unlocking siemens c35i v.18

Discussion in 'Mobile Unlocking' started by km2222, Jul 31, 2003.

1. km2222 New Member

I have several programs for unlocking Siemens C35i (v.18 software) - MARTECK, EDV11, etc. ALL get to the stage where they ask for the red power on button the be pressed momentarily. This is as far as I can get - the programs will not go further. Any suggestions? Any easier methods?? Replies gretefully received.
  2. karfiol New Member

Check that the datacable is fitted correctly, and uses a free com port. This program needs a switched on phone, and switches off.

When the program asks for the power button, you should push it and keep for a while (0.5 - 1s) until the you see some indicators running in the program.
  3. km2222 New Member

Thanks a lot - seems to be dependent on WHEN the on/off button is pressed. Works perfectly - thanks again.
  4. unlockall New Member

have you test this?
  5. mani13 Member

Unlocking can be done by many methods...........in that you can use the codes because its safe for your mobile..........
    Get the unlocking instructions and code for your siemens mobile from this site http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/siemens/rs2wp8/ , here it can be done without any difficulty............