Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Urgent Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Website Issues & Suggestions' started by G-UNIT, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-UNIT New Member

Lissen Up People The Only Reason I Am Back On Smsmasters Is That I Have Agreed To Apologise 2 Amo Which I Have Done After An Hour Or 2 Of Doing That Amo Had Added Me 2 His Contact List On Msn Which I Did Not Mind. At 12 Am Amo Pm Me Hurling Abuses That I Was A Racist I Have Saved The Conversation For You People To View And See How Much Of A Loser He Is Peple Please Take A Couple Of Miuite To Read The Conversation Which I Hav Attached Also I Take Back My Apology Admin Would You Pls Look At Dis Conversation Thanks

P.s I Am The One In The Green Writing And Amo Is In The Black Writing

Attached Files:

2. -ShOcKeR- I Love Sonu!

if you could save it on Microsoft Word instead of Works it may help or mayb Word Pad. the .wps file xtension is for Microsoft Works which i do not have therefore reading the convo will not be possible until you have changed the format. i suggest you copy and paste it all on another format.
  3. Orangefre@k In Moderation

Who cares - get along or move on.
  4. Admin Administrator

Just block and delete.
  5. Matty New Member

Who cares.

He can hurl all the abuse he wants off the forums. If you stick to the rules, you stick with the forum. Break them, and your off (you may have noticed :D)

MSN Messenger isn't SMSmasters, stop complaining.
  6. G-UNIT New Member

So I Can Swear As Much As I Want To Him Also People Stop Askin Me For Admins Addy You Ent Gettin It Unless He Sez So
  7. Epsos live each day as it comes

lol man gunit

to be honest i think admin should let his msn messenger be known seeing this is his forum and most people would like to talk 2 him about i think he should have a seperate account for the forum seeing he dnt wnt u 2 have that one cus he should care what his members think
  8. Matt Soopa Doopa Moderator

Less Of The Caps Yeh?

That Must Be Annoying To Type...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.