Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

web2messenger

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Epsos, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Epsos live each day as it comes

hey everyone how are we all has anyone heard about this or got any invites for this ive been reading and it ment to be better than gmail but i dnt think so i couldnt get a invite so if anyone got one would be much appreciated

have a look on the home page of web2messenger if you dont know what it is but it is plastered all over mess.be

http://www.web2messenger.com/
  2. daNi-L Extraordinary Girl

Yeah i wouldnt mind an invite. Does this mean i can use the net to msn people? That would solve my work blocking my msn because i can access that site.
  3. Orangefre@k In Moderation

^ is it just the program that is blocked? Sometimes you can use webmessenger which is msn messenger running through the internet.
  4. daNi-L Extraordinary Girl

^No its all messenger related sites but it hasn't clocked on to the mentioned one yet. I cant access webmessenger or anything regarding msn. Its crap. Oh and we use websense *hates it*
  5. Orangefre@k In Moderation

^ Have you tried the new googletalk?
  6. daNi-L Extraordinary Girl

^Just tried that to. Completly blocked *cries* the only way i can think of accessing a messenger would be through a foreign website.