Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

what is everyone up to nowdays?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by phreaky, Jan 31, 2008.

1. phreaky Ride Fast, Die Young

What ya all doing now? This does not apply to you, Steve. I am sure this forum does not condone pedophilia.
  2. Pr1ncess New Member

Taking care of my 8 month old, being a mum. Organising a christening, getting prepared for a 1st birthday and holiday (Turkey here I come) in May. So... not much really :p
  3. barratt23 New Member

F u cking dying :( while mymissus organises a christening, prepares for my daughters 1st birthday etc etc :)
  4. jenkinsalun New Member

working my arse off in my new job lol and just chilling
  5. cathyquigley New Member

working. running after a 2 year old. still engaged and living with j. nothing changed really since last time i was on here
  6. sunnychuckle New Member

working, smoking, drinking, sleeping. working, smoking, drinking, sleeping. and so on... :D oh, sometimes typing messages on smsmasters forum. that`s it really. :D
  7. Admin Administrator

Me, been going to the gym weekly. :)
  8. stevelondon20 Member

good good. I walk to work now. So keeping fit every now and then i guess lol
  9. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

working, still fighting with the fella, driving away in the corsa Oh and out every weekend getting completely drunk lmao
  10. Andrea Active Member

Aw, hope the baby is doing fine :D

I have just been working, got a brand new job on Jan 7th, so it was a new start, and i love it! Can see my future being amazing :D
  11. Ongobay Active Member

Working too hard - not really been on here for like 4 years or more.