Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

what sport do you do?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LuckyNats, Feb 17, 2006.

1. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

This is to get as many people active so i want everyone to post in here what kind of sport do they do?

So what sport do you do?

I do Gymnastics in Raphoe and is starting back up in Strabane, iv done this since i was very young.

I do dancing. This is a sport as your dancing all the time to different music.

And i used to be in the girls hurly team. Got fed up with it so i left but im concidering on joining back now soon.
  2. Jonesy New Member

I have played for school football team, also used to play for JJB team when i was still at school(england allstars it was called lol)

I used to play Snooker alot also, got awards and have played for my dads team, hardly play now though. Aint picked up my cue in like 5 months lol.

So i guess i dont really do much...if any sport now. Apart from sometimes messing around on the park with a football with a few mates...well drunken football anyway...cant beat that :D
  3. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

I forgot to mention i done athelics (spelt wrong ) an came second in the under 18s girls long jump. I was in the strabane track club for that, an in my school i was came third in 300m race an went to five mile town an was against other schools an i came third for my schools 300m race. happy days.
  4. Ianw06 WANTS TO BE A MOD ???

lol we'll i play footie 4 times a week and couch an under 18's team,see thats because i want to become a full time coach....?

Apart from footie it only leaves the drinking part cause that is a sport right...?

I was a keen runner at school and won cross contry for the city 6 yrs running they have still got the tropheys in the cabinet at my old school lol
  5. bharalanga Member

i play football for an under 15's side and were in the league and cup final and hopefully we will be champions also i do cross country came 22nd out of the whole borough which isn't bad and i also play basketball but i kinda get bored of it
  6. Terry Active Member

I used to play football on a sunday morning for a team called "Roe Farm '93" lol. We were $hit. I was mainly a defender but sometimes was a striker. I was probably the best player aswell.
  7. Jonesy New Member

Roe farm were crap... i remember...

Then again they was better than oakwood kobras... :(
  8. smsc-mad smsc-mad.Remo.Fibbler1

i am a cricket man maself. im gonna start practising with a team my brother plays for, if im well by snday (hopefully)

i didnt play for a team but i also love rugby. lets just say i wasnt the right figure for a rugby team but was resnobliy good at it.
  9. scott.herring Active Member

I play football Saturday and Sunday... I played Monday's last year for an u18 team but im too old now! I dont do much more than that, but i am starting boxing training as of next monday :D
  10. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

remember i told everyone i do gymnastics. well its been ages since iv done the splits an i find it hard now to do, but i couldnt sleep so i was watching the drama play i done an seen me an my friend do the splits so i took a picture of it.... Sorry its not really a good photo

[IMG]