Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Who do you want you club to sign ?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by neeraj, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Dan New Member

man utd are not a rich club anymore. to be honest the rich club list is like this.
    1. Real Madrid
    2. Chelsea
    3. Arsenal
    4. Man Utd
    5. Barcelona.

Man utd are not a good club anymore sorry to say it but its a fact.

And buffon will be able to go for 15 million as his value will drop if they are relegated anyway.
  2. neeraj New Member

and where did you get that tabel from
    1(2) Real Madrid £186.2m
    2(1) Man Utd £166.4m
    3(3) AC Milan £158m
    4(5) Juventus £154.9m
    5(4) Chelsea £149.1m
    6(7) Barcelona £140.4m
    7(9) Bayern Munich £128m
    8(10) Liverpool £122.4m
    9(8) Inter Milan £119.7m
    10(6) Arsenal £115.7m
    11(12) Roma £89m
    12(11) Newcastle £87.1m
    13(14) Spurs £70.6m
    14(17) Schalke £65.8m
    15(-) Lyon £62.7m
    16(13) Celtic £62.6m
    17(16) Man City £60.9m
    18(-) Everton £60m
    19(-) Valencia £57.2m
    20(15) Lazio £56.1m
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4716174.stm source

i sure he go for more then 15 mil because every big club in the world will go for him and it least be over 25 and if chelsea say that want him it b over 30 and how can you say man utd are not a good club any more i mean we only team close to chelsea we have 2 of the world best young footballer dont get me wrong we are not what we was 5 years ago but man utd will always be a top club under fergie i mean when have arsenal been on top of every one ok they won couple titles here and there but they havent had a long period of time where they have been on top of every1 winning everything they can and to be honest they never will you have some talent in the young players but when a big world classs teams come in for them they be gone
  3. KuleX New Member

Here's a tip: English learn it.
  4. neeraj New Member

are you sayin that because i proven you wrong or is there some thing you dont get i dont mind sayin it again to you so you can understand and sorry if you cant understand wat i sayin
  5. neeraj New Member

are you sayin that because i proven you wrong or is there some thing you dont get i dont mind sayin it again to you so you can understand and sorry if you cant understand wat i sayin
  6. gasoil New Member

i want lahm to chelsea bro lol
  7. neeraj New Member

that b a guy buy only prob with him he right footed but he b better then havin r.carlos