Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

who do you want your team 2 sign

Discussion in 'Sports' started by neeraj, May 21, 2007.

1. neeraj New Member

ok as season gd as ova unless ur a liverpool fan or in play off gd luck 2 u all but i fink ac milan goin 2 beat liverpool and i fink wba are goin up but who would you want your team to sign or get rid of ?
  2. Jonesy New Member

I think we should sign Billy Sharp.
  3. Terry Active Member

I think we should sign Fernando Torres or Berbatov and Deco from Barcelona.
  4. neeraj New Member

i would like 2 c at OT Klaas-Jan Huntelaar i just think we need some one who hard working and who wont change the team balance
  5. Terry Active Member

Apparantly we have got Owen Hargreaves for £18million and now we are going for Fernando Torres from Athletico Madrid, Nani from Sporting Lisbon and Gareth Bale from Southampton
  6. Jonesy New Member

Gareth Bale is a dead cert to leave now.
    Though Burley is keen to keep him of course
    at least for another season anyway, becasue
    he feels he wont be getting first team football
    if he moves, but we'll see. One for the future,
    his passing range & free kicks are top notch.
  7. Ianw06 WANTS TO BE A MOD ???

Sorry gents our line up dont need tweeking lol

Got the best team in the world COME ON U BLUES!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Terry Active Member

Yeah because Shevchenko is doing good aint he :p And I've heard Drogba's leaving for Juventus :eek:
  9. neeraj New Member

yea rite ur league position showed that and u still aint wont CL so need some 1 plus ur goin2 lose half your team when African nation are on
  10. Jonesy New Member

Stop talking out your arse, Cheers. ;)
  11. neeraj New Member

r well typical chelsea fan wont admit there **** and suddenly they become experts after winning 2 titles in ova 50 yrs make you an expert
  12. stevelondon20 Member

Drogba goin to juventus??? hehe. Thats funny...
  13. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Owen to utd for 9 mill might be a snip but he's got scouse blood in him, defoe for 12 mill I wouldnt shake my head at but I think letting Ruud go as he has scored 33 for Real this season might be a bite in the backside, we deffo need a proven scorer as saha is up for it as much as my mr's !! All in all I would settle for owen as he wont cost the earth and is proven at prem level and if he stays clear of injuries could come up trumps for utd and england
  14. Terry Active Member

Owen? You're having a laugh right? lol. He's crap now. We have almost signed Anderson and Nani :)
  15. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

I think there eventual replacements for scholes and giggs, I've seen them both play and there quality and potential is out of this world but we need a poacher, owen or defoe is seems are the only 2 that are going to be in are price range after spending 50 mill and for me owen if fit would be the ideal partner for rooney, he may have lsot a yard in pace but in terms of goal scoring I would pick him and for 9 mill I would have him, remember we paid 7 mill for kleberson !
  16. Terry Active Member

I wouldn't mind Defoe and he's very quick and can score goals.
  17. stevelondon20 Member

hehe owen. That made me laugh. He's past it
  18. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

Ita gonna be owen,defoe, stick with saha the cripple, or we go mad (and I hope we do and sign tevez or E'toto) tevez and etot'o are goinna cost in excess ov 20 mill and I cant see them spending that, if it comes down to bargain basement then we could can get robbie fowler for 1 mill and a few grams of coke or put cantona on the atkins diet, lets be real lads were not gonna spend much money now ( I hope I'm wrong) Torres is unproven at prem level and might need 12 months to settle so its the best option we've got. I hope we bring rossi back as fergie has said he's the best finisher he has seen and he did score 9 in 13 for parma but we do need a proven scorer.
  19. JAMESMARSH1980 New Member

I'd love defoe there, he's the type of player we need, all the media are talking of berbatove, tevez and eto'to but unless the glazers are going to spend another £40mill then its not gonna happen, we should look at home grown talent now and I wouldnt even mind darren bent, 20+ plus goals firts seasopn in the prem and 16 last season and he missed most of it through injury playing for a crap team. We cant rely on Rooney and Ronaldo for next season or we will have Jose,Terry, ***** Lsmpard and Drogba laughing at us and I couldnt bare to see that.
  20. stevelondon20 Member

we will win the league nxt season. Man u will come a close 2nd :)