Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Who's going through this week in the champions league?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by biggad, Mar 7, 2006.

1. biggad New Member

I'm going for Barca, Arsenal, Benfica and Villareal.
    What do you think?
  2. Dan New Member

Im going for Arsenal, Barcalona, Liverpool, Rangers to go thru on wednesday well im hoping
  3. Jonesy New Member

Barca are going to win the the whole comp. Enough said.
  4. Dan New Member

Id love to see arsenal do it for the first time it would be great :) But i think jonesy is right there unstoppable!
  5. Jonesy New Member

I did call it right from the start.

I just cant see them losing... at all....
  6. Dan New Member

There just an amazing team i watched them saturday night and there just outstanding but if chelsea beat them tonight, who would win the cl then?
  7. Jonesy New Member

I have watched them many times on tv.
    They are just a different class, the main problem with chelsea is they dont have the best player in the world... or messi for that matter...

If Chelsea did beat them...then it would be chelsea all the way...

To be fair i cant see Arsenal doing it...they aint how they used to be... they have had a poor season in the league. What annoys me about big clubs, as they play alot of there younger players(reserves) and it doesnt come off, Arsenal are one of those teams...
  8. Dan New Member

cudnt agree with you more jonesy, they are a different class i mean messi is only 18 and he is like a professional star already! and look at the 20 yr olds at arsenal they aint nothing compared to this guy!
  9. bdazzle New Member

well u never know! anything could happen! if arsenal are on a role, u just never know! but being realistic, yeah i agree barca would win! i just hope arsenal reach the final .... and i am happy with that!
  10. Dan New Member

Anything could happen look what we saw last year, Liverpool winning ac milan in the final!!! Arsenal could do the same who knows?
  11. Dan New Member

well what a game barca's was they deserved to go thru ronaldinho right goal but the penalty at the end shudnt of been given
  12. bdazzle New Member

what a game that was! i was just think ... how lethal barca would be if henry moved to them! they work be amazing!
  13. Jonesy New Member

Like i said...

At times though, both teams with canceling each other out, bit scrapy at times.

But Baracs grit and determenation(sod the spelling im fecked lol) Paid through.

Ronaldinho clearly showed why he is the best player in the world. Had to be the best player on the pitch.

About the peno.... hmm didnt look like one in my book. Seen them given and others not.

If anybody else here thinks Barca aint going to win the CL, then i seriously think you need help. ;)

Thank you.
  14. Terry Active Member

Why you talking as if you were on tv commentating a hockey match?

Barca played well. Great goal by Ronaldinho and the penalty shouldn't have been given but it didn't matter anyway.
  15. Dan New Member

god if henry went to barca they would be as unstoppable as they are now lol ronaldinho was the best player on the pitch and is the best player in the world very good, just hope henry can show how good he is tonight :)
  16. Jonesy New Member

Ok...you have lost me now... oh your taking the p!ss... i see.... grow up ;)

Anyway... if Henrys scores...then you will win danfx... ;)
  17. Terry Active Member

I wasn't taking the pi$$ actually :eek:
  18. Jonesy New Member

Ok... please explain yourself then Tez...
  19. Terry Active Member

All this "grit and determination" speak lol
  20. Jonesy New Member

So you are taking to P!ss... no suprise there then... :rolleyes:

When it comes to football i talk sense(and it makes no difference what team i support before you go there lol)...you on the other hand... lol

I cant help it if i have a passion for football... Deal with it!!;):D