Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

X-Factor final

Discussion in 'Media' started by LuckyNats, Nov 12, 2005.

?

Do you think Louis voted the conway sisters to stay because they where Irish

Yes 8 vote(s) 80.0%
No 2 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

Night if you were watching.

Im raging:mad: Louis done a very bad thing.

Do you think Louis done the right thing by voting of Maria ( a great singer ) compared to the conway sisters (an Irish band )

there is war now.

Sharon says it should be talent not your passport. I agree.
  2. crazydealer New Member

well he is irish! but i think he had no choice
  3. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

He did have a choice, he should of kept Maria because she has the talent, not the conway sisters. They havnt really got the talent.

He kept them because they are irish:mad:
  4. Matt Soopa Doopa Moderator

I agree. . . because they were Irish.. she was one of the best in there and now theres.. Conway sisters = VERY bad.. Chico = AMAZINGLY bad..
  5. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

I agree, she was amazing, the conway sisters can sing, but they couldnt sing tonights song, as for chico. he should of been gone tonight, He sung a bad song.:sorry:

I demand a re-match between them.
  6. Jonesy New Member

Keeping someone/or group in the comp just cause they are from the same part as you, is pure wrong and aint fair at all.....
  7. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

Maria was near flawless throughout the competition. I don't know how the f uck these idiot conway sisters got picked over her, they have nothing good about them, they are BORING!

I even thought marias version of brown sugar brought a funky angle to the song and she even made it her own!

What an injustice!
  8. Squibalicious ~ROAR~

I put no and should have put yes! **** sorry hunny. Louis definately voted the conway sisters for them being Irish.

EDIT: Cheers mat ;) And i really hope they go next time. They are ****e!
  9. Matt Soopa Doopa Moderator

They best go next time though..

Edited ur vote
  10. Dan New Member

God how can you watch this crap it' so annoying watching them lame judge's judging people on who sings best when none of them can sing AT ALL!!!! Its fun watching them try though.
  11. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

We all know the conway sisters will be out next week. Not unless louis picks the conway sisters over another great singer.:mad:
  12. Squibalicious ~ROAR~

I lost my respect for louis during this competition. he is a cocky arsehole... i think he is trying to match up to simon and he is just making a fool of himself
  13. Andrea Active Member

I agree,, He knew Maria was better but because they were irish i think he kept them in.. .I am related to Irish, so i wont say anything but for him, hes an irush stupid fool...
  14. debz New Member

i werent in so i dint see it but am guna watch the replay tonight but i cnt believe maria has gone she was prob the best one in there
  15. Andrea Active Member

Yeah, she was one of the best.. Her and Andy are really good.. I cant believe he kept the sh** ones in.. He did that last week too...
  16. debz New Member

i know yeah chenia shud of stayed too and nicholas gone coz he aint nowt special if u ask me...i am just watchin replay now i think maybe sharon rubbin it in that she still has all 4 contestants in as well that made louis get rid of maria..n coz conways are irish as wel obviously
  17. LuckyNats ~ѕмѕмαѕтєяѕ ¢нαттєя вσχ~

I wanted Nicholas to go last week as well, chenia is a great singer, but we know she will be back next year :punk: